Monday, November 18, 2013

Snapshots of the new apartment

Just a few details from the new place, how it is coming along and what I have been up to the past week or so.  There is still a lot to do and fix up around here, but I am really loving my new space.  I christened it this weekend with the first brunch and I must say it was one of the best brunches I have made before.  I served fig goat cheese and Serrano ham with pear and herbs and a delicious herbed potato and butternut squash hash.  It was so delicious and cozy and a perfect first brunch in the new place!

Only having one room and a tiny kitchen is taking a bit of getting used to and I am still going through the (emotional) process of saying goodbye to the old place, but I think this place is going to do me some good.  I will give you a tour soon, I promise.  Hope everyone had a nice start to the week today!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you work quickly! It looks like such a beautiful place to grow. xo

Cherielyn said...

WOW! Congrats on your new place! :)

James said...

Thanks for the sweet comments! They really made me smile! :-)