Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Poppy






Before the Easter weekend started last Thursday, Peter and I spent an evening in Ikea.  We ate some meatballs, managed to not get into an argument (I have this theory that no couple can go into Ikea without arguing) and got a few things to spruce up our bedroom.  I just love, love, love the happy burst of poppy-red in there now.  Sometimes I even go upstairs just to stare at it!  These gloomy, gloomy days, my eyes need something to get excited about and these pillows sure do the trick.  

I'm still looking for a mustard quilt to compliment the new pillows (the army green just isn't doing it for me), but they are so hard to find over here.  And, the new floral picture on the right side of the bed is a thrift store find.  Yes! 

My house is a never ending work in progress and I still feel like I have improvements to make in here, but this is certainly a step in the right direction!

Okay, I am about to go get in my cozy bed now! Have a great Tuesday everyone! 


No comments: