Friday, December 14, 2012

The tree


 



Well, hello there Stranger.  It’s been awhile.  Yeah, I know.  That’s all my fault.  I have been a little bit MIA.  I’m sorry, but I have been so busy and have REALLY been enjoying the Christmas season. 

I mean, we got our TREE yesterday.  And PETER picked. it. out.  Really, he (the Grinch) did and it is so beautiful.  It is perfect and looks beautiful in our living room.  Christmas always makes me wish we could have a lighted tree in our living room all year round.  When the Christmas tree leaves in January it is always a really depressing day.  How do you think this little baby would look in here in July?  Would it be weird? 

At this point, I think I am totally done Christmas decorating.  I mean, it looks a little like Santa threw up in here, so this should probably be it.  It’s just so hard to control myself.  Can’t I just spend the rest of my life buying only things with sparkles and snowflakes on them?  













No comments: