Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall leaves and a bag full of veggies


This weekend was a fantastic and beautiful one, full of all the little pleasures of autumn and of life.  It was walks around the lake in the afternoon, candles and cozy breakfast muffins.  It was a bath and a glass of red wine, a rainy Sunday morning and braving the weather to see the harvest parade come through town.  It was a big bag of local vegetables and a new soup recipe that made my belly happy.  It was smiles to see Peter walk through the door after a weekend away and nose kisses that made me melt.  

It was a good weekend and I went into today well rested and ready for the week ahead.  It's going to be a special one with a birthday extravaganza (Peter's grandma's and mine) at the end!  I can't wait.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend too.  Happy Monday! 





Fürth Erntedankfestzug (Harvest Festival Parade)
 













P.S. This week will be back to regular posting, I promise.  :-) I have a head full of thoughts and a bit more time to see them through. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a perfect weekend