Monday, July 9, 2012

Summery interiors

From Pinterest, originally from media.tantjohanna.se.  LOVE the simplicity of the beds with the busy wallpaper.   Really would love to do this in my room in Michigan!

Happy Monday, everyone!  I hope you had a fantastic weekend.

I thought I would share with you a few of the summery interiors (and exterior) that have been inspiring me this week.

So, read on and slip away into a summer day dream...

A great sleeping porch with lots of color from Apartment Therapy via Pinterest.  How much do you want to wake up there on a lazy Saturday morning in July? 
Midwest Living via Pinterest.  Want to breakfast there!

From Casa Diez via Pinterest.
I have been lusting after this bedroom for some time now.  From Pinterest, originally from kcandcoblog.blogspot.com.

(P.S.  Pink--it's seriously hot this summer.  Embrace it.)

No comments: