Thursday, March 29, 2012

A bird a day keeps the doctor away

by Starla Halfmann of Paint a Bird a Day.

I love, love, love birds (as you all know) and so, when I saw this website, I just had to share it with you!  I found it this morning via Pinterest and I am obsessed!  

It's called Paint a Bird a Day and it is the perfect cure for a bad mood or a gloomy day.  Starla Halfmann paints a bird everyday for 100 days and her images are truly beautiful.  The colors are so bright and cheerful.  I dream of one day owning an original piece, but until that day comes, Starla has reasonably priced prints for sale

I would love to surround myself with these beautiful images or put them in my bedroom to wake up feeling cheery every morning.  How about you? 

By Starla Halfmann of Paint a Bird a Day.

No comments: