Friday, February 3, 2012

Dreams can come true


Mine did.  Okay, well, one of mine did.  The one where I desperately wanted an attic bedroom.


I got one, friends.  And here it is.


It's about as complete as it is going to be for the moment--we've hung everything and gotten all the furniture that we can afford set up--but, as with everything in my house, it will be a constant project and there is a lot of room for improvement.


It's really cozy and the bed is basically always begging to be slept in.   It's our favorite room in the house.



But, there is still more furniture to eventually buy and paint, art to be changed, improved or switched out,  corners to be spruced up.  My work never ends and I love it that way.

1 comment:

Dani said...

"...look at me babe I'm with you. You know you've got to have hope. You know you've got to be strong"

I love the way everything has turned out! So cozy!!