Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Christmas decor for those of you in Europe

I was checking out the H&M Home website today and noticed that they have some really great, reasonably priced looks for your home for Christmas.   Unfortunately for my American friends, H&M Home does not yet exist in America.  :-(  Sorry to tease you with things you can't have, but I thought that anyone here in Europe might be interested.   I know I am interested and hope to place an order soon.  I have NO Christmas decor here (except for two stockings my mom stuffed and sent the first year and a candle holder a student got me last year) so I plan on getting a few things this year.  I can't wait to make my place Holiday-tastic and have been trying to figure out the perfect place for my tree since June. 

Reindeer ornaments - would be so cute on a rustic tree.
Super cozy bathroom candle
Super cute deer bedding.  So cozy and cute.

Table runner


Merry Christmas pillow

  
Cozy throw perfect to curl up in front of a fire.



Squirrel pillow so cute and outdoors-y.
Love, love, love this skeleton key ornament.  If I had my way, I would have an entire tree with only different kinds and colors of skeleton keys on it this year!  (This you could easily do with or without H&M.  You can either get an assortment of keys at an antiques store or flea market or you can get reproductions.)  Due to my lack of places to find old keys,  I need these!  Ah...my dream tree full of keys. 
Cute cinnamon pillow  to put you in a festive spirit.


Of all of these things, the throw is the most expensive at almost 50 EUROS.  The bedding is 24 EUROS, but everything else comes in under 20.  I am dreaming of a big order where I get the two burlap-looking pillows, especially, and a couple of key ornaments.  Santa come early this year?!

No comments: