Friday, October 21, 2011

Weekend away

Happy Friday everyone!  Peter's running a race this weekend (an Ultra Marathon...50K!) in a town called Schwäbisch Gmünd, about 3 hours from here.  We are staying the night and going out for a big pasta dinner this evening.  I can't wait!  I am sure he will do well. 

This (above) is my cozy desk at the moment.  What do you do to make your home cozy for Autumn and Winter?  It can get pretty bleak here, so I try and fill mine with lots of warm color and candles.  Last year my mom bought me these pillows and this blanket for my couch (see photo below).  They definitely help.  I'd love to paint a wall of our living room (that back one with the sail boat poster on it) but I am not sure how long we will stay here.  I am thinking navy blue or gray would be pretty.  What do you think?




Have an excellent weekend and enjoy your Autumn weather...whatever it may be!

No comments: