Wednesday, May 25, 2011

H&M browsing

It's been a while and I apologize.  I started some new lessons this week (and dealt with a lot of stress in getting them in the first place).  They are a 20 minute train ride away (plus a 15 minute walk to the train station and a 10 minute car ride to the company) and they begin at 8:30 am.  So, my normal afternoon/evening ESL teaching schedule, which allowed me to get up at 8 am on early days and was very easy to get used to, is now completely different.  I get up at 5:45 or 6:00 am and since it is the first week, my body is completely confused and exhausted.  Needless to say, I have been in bed before dark every night this week. 

But, here is a quick post for you about cool stuff on the H&M website.  First thing I found is for everyone and is called H&M Life.  It is pretty much a style guide and has some great ideas and lovely pictures...styled perfectly of course.  Check it out for more stylish ideas!  
All photos credit to H&M Life.  I LOVE her outfit, so classic and cool. 

Bright and happy for summer.

What would you give to look this glamorous?
I also looked at the H&M Home website today. I hate to do this to all you people in the US, but as far as I know, H&M Home is not yet available in the states.  What a shame!  Because the stuff is seriously cute and seriously affordable.  Check out the British store (link above).  Here are a few of my favorite (or should I say favourite) things:
All images H&M Home (United Kingdom)...what a garden party.  Something about it kind of feels Great Gatsby.

Would DIE for this duvet cover...and pretty much this whole room.  Okay, really, I seriously LOVE this room!

What a charming little pillow.  They have one with a button in the middle too!

Cool graphic but still rustic magazine or junk storage. 

Nice tea towel for the kitchen.

I LOVE this butterfly pillow.

Hope this inspires you.  Now it is way past my bedtime.  Good night!

No comments: